Monday, April 15, 2013

Sweet as Pecan Pie Treat: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT from Quinn Loftis



Howdy ya'll! my girl Quinn Loftis has a Major Announcement just for her fans!! Quinn just finished this, put it together and sent it out to us to show ya'll!! I'm going to let her explain it for you, take it Quinn:







Ok, so what did ya'll think?? Are you as excited as me??  Come share your thoughts!!!


Quinn Loftis
Quinn lives in beautiful NW Arkansas with her husband, son, Doberman and cat (who thinks she is a ninja in disguise). She is beyond thankful that she has been blessed to be able to write full time and hopes the readers know how much all of their support means to her. Some of her hobbies include reading, exercising, crochet, and spending time with family and friends. She gives all credit of her success to God because he gave her the creative spirit and vivid imagination it takes to write







 

Where to buy Quinn's books:






Stalk Quinn here:






3 comments:

  1. Her books are absolutely AH-MAZING! They are life changing seriously haha Aww my favourite couple is definitely Sally and Costin. ;D

    Ria
    http://foreverreadingbooks.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ria thank you for sharing Love!! I'm so happy you enjoyed Q's announment!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the next!!!!!!!!! I couldn't wait for the last book and I was so excited when I got it, I read it in one night!

    ReplyDelete