Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Exciting Excerpt: Dani Morales' upcoming book "Never Crossover

 
 
 
 
Never Crossover 
Author: Dani Morales
Estimated release date: January 6th, 2014
 
 
Blurb:
 
Every family has their secrets, but usually those secrets don’t mean death.
 
Phoebe James just lost her twin sister Paige. She literally felt her spirit die, but the connection she had to her body remained. Forced to move from the town she grew up in because everyone thought she was crazy for seeing her sister, to the town of sin, Las Vegas only to have her parents abandon her as well. But it’s not that bad, especially when she meets Gavin St. Clair.
 
Gavin St. Clair plays football for Liberty High School. Everything is perfect, until the day Phoebe James catches his eye. All he wants is to see her face, the face she hides as she walks through the halls. But when he sees her all he wants to do is touch her. One innocent touch couldn’t hurt, right? Something so innocent can be more than you bargain for and one touch can change everything.

 
Both thrown into a world they know nothing about other than this indescribable attraction to each other, unexplainable images flash behind their eyes every time they touch. Mystery, lies, and betrayal run rampant. Can Phoebe trust Gavin even after what she sees? Is Gavin just a normal football player or is he a contender in this mystery as well? Brought together by attraction, allies by a common goal, but when secretes are spilled will everyone come out alive?

 
 
 
Oh I'm SO excited to share this AMAZING book with y'all!! It will such you in from the first page and keep you riveted until the last page and keep you hanging *dirty look at Dani*
 
 
So I have a little tasty tidbit for y'all, a yummy excerpt from the sexy and charming Gavin!!! Are you ready??
 
 
I sigh, “Look I can give you every excuse under the sun but it’s not going to change the fact that I had a girlfriend and didn’t tell you. But what I can tell you is that I’ve never been as attracted to someone like I am to you. I can tell you that I broke up with Rebecca the moment after you saw us and that I hated you ignoring me in class. Not to mention the drawing that you’re going to have to explain to me. But the important thing is you Phoebe. I don’t know what it is between us but I need to be around you, I need to feel you, breathe you in like it’s going to be my last breath. Everything else will come together eventually. I just need you to know where I stand. I stand right here in front of you asking you to give me a chance and prove to you that I might not be perfect but I can be perfect for you if you’re willing to take a chance on me.”
 

THIS is Dani's Gavin
 
 
So what do y'all think?? Interesting huh?? Trust me when I tell you this book is going to be well worth the wait!!
 
 
 
 
 
Other Works:
 
 
It takes just one week to realize that you’re broken, but not unfixable. ONE week to realize everything doesn’t come with a price. One week to fall in love with love. One week to fall in love with you.
Family torn apart at thirteen by a drunk driver.
Fifteen foster homes in five years.
Determined to keep everything at bay, Nevaeh Rodgers will do whatever it takes to forget.
Until she meets Angel Barajas at a party. He can’t keep his eyes off of her. Saving her from a guy at the party and an overdose, he can’t just let her walk out his door. Determined to help her whether she wants the help or not, he sets out to find her and not a moment too soon.
It takes ONE day to realize the relationship you’re in isn’t healthy and leave. TWO days to realize you’re as pathetic as the loser you stayed with. THREE days to get a combination of drugs out of your system. FOUR days to wish life would end so you can take matters into your own hands. FIVE days to be saved. It takes a week to realize that everything each and every one of those days has in common, is the vibrant blue eyes that are staring at me right now.
 
 
 
 One girl faces tethered responsibilities in the form of three boys.
One boy dealt a hard hand but rises above in search of his destiny.
Two separate lives desperate for a break, collide.
Falling in love was never the plan but it happened anyway.
Time's running out and both their fears comes to light.
The key to defeating darkness lies within their family lineage.
Were they thrown together by chance or fate?
Will love conquer all or will a sacrifice be made?
 
 
 
Buy Links:
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
About my girl Dani:
 
Dani Morales is a native Texan currently residing in Las Vegas, Nevada with her three boys and her mother. She adopted the boys in December of 2011 and loves spending every minute playing with them. On her spare time you can find a book in her hand or sitting in front of the computer typing out stories that run rampant in her mind.
 
Stalking Links:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment