Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lila Felix's sweet love stories on skates

Despite the odds, Reed Wolfe is making it, by the skin of her teeth. Her dreams and aspirations will have to wait until she can get on her feet. Because right now she’s homeless and churning on a downward spiral.
Falcon Black is existing. Not living, not thriving, just jutting along a path. But when he finds Reed, he can’t resist the urge to help her, lighten her load. But Falcon tends to go overboard, over the line, crossing boundaries he never thought he would and risking her trust in the process.
Can she accept his love or will it end up smothering her?



My Review:

Lila asked me to review Love and Skate (book 1) * fan girl scream* I loved is SO much, I asked HER if I could review How it Rolls (book 2) I was not disappointed!

This book centers around Falcon & Reed. Falcon Black is Owen's younger brother (from Love & Skate) yes I love Owen, BUT....... I fell in love with Falcon on the first page. In fact, I told Lila shes never getting him back. * evil laugh* He is absolutely the perfect guy: brilliant, funny, giving & excteremly loyal to his family all rolled up in a sexy mohawk package!! Falcon is the epitome of the giving spirt. He would literally go to the greatest extremes to help someone he loves.

Cue Reed. She's kind, sweet, self reliant & very cautious of others. As a result of Reed's tragic childhood, she has serious trust issues. Because Falcon has such a giving person, he gives Reed all the loving support she so desperately craves. The Black family immediately accepts Reed into their fold. This, as well as Falcon's undying promise to love her dispite her past almost proves to be too much for Reed. Can Reed deny her deep love for Falcon? Or will she overcome her past & accept her her true love? Read How it Rolls & find out!

What I thought about the book:

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! I had to stop reading several times just to tell Lila how much I loved this book!  I fell in love with Falcon immediately!! I loved him so much, I told Lila she wasnt getting him back! She said "Oh just wait until you meet Maddox (book 3 Down N Derby) coming soon * squeal* This book will make you fall in love with these characters and feel thier strong emotions as they do.  I give this book 5 out of 5 cowgirl hats!


You can find Lila's How it Rolls along with her other books here:

Amazon





No comments:

Post a Comment